Cultural Tourism Programme.
Learn from Africa.
In the North Eastern part of Tanzania between Mount Kilimanjaro and the Indian Ocean, there lies the steeply rising mountains, the Usambara Mountains. The Usambara Mountains are green and fertile. On these mountains you can experience all facets of Afrikan rural life and enjoy the marvellous view of the area.
Numerous historical buildings from the past are the evidence that Germans and English were favoured with mountains because of its pleasant climate during the colonial era.
From over distance seen, the mountains are just colourful mosaics but also their seen is so romantic. During the sunset, the are turns into a tremendous pallet of unforgettable colours.
Touring on these colourful and romantic mountains will lead you:
• to the visit of superb viewpoints on the edge of the mountains;
• a visit to various development projects in the area from soil conservation, traditional irrigation, cross breeding, afforestation, heath care–an ideal tour for the development lovers to see development in process;
• a climb to Kwa Mongo, the mountain home to vast number of butterflies;
• walk through the dense natural forests and along small rivers that race downhill;
• a view into the history and daily life of the Sambaa farmers who are habitants of the mountain; and
• a visit to a traditional pottery village.
Touring on these lovely mountains can range from a day walking tour to several days walking tour which can go up to five days.
Why Travel with Kushiland tours.
We’ve been the leader in African small group adventure travel and safari for more than 20 years. Learn on why other Traveler like you choose us over our rivals
Small groups Safaris
Join a small group of like-minded travelers that, like you, are eager to safely and confidently experience all the things that make our world worth exploring.
Travel with Confidence
With 100% guaranteed departures, our flexible rebooking policy, and heightened health and safety measures, we’ve got you covered every step of your trip.
Proffesional Local Guides
Our Local Guide has over 10 years Experience , meaning they know the area you’re exploring like the back of their well-traveled hand.
Give Back to Society.
We've a meaningful relationships with local communities, directly benefiting the people and places we visit.
Flexibility, freedom, fun
No matter the Travel Style, our tours balance well-planned itineraries with the flexibility to do your own thing and make the experience your own.
Commited to Excellence
When you travel with us, you experience first-hand our commitment to making travel a force for good is in everything we do.
Plan Unforgettable Tanzania Experience Today
We have plenty of African Vacation styles and experience for you and within your allotted budget.
Book Your Stay Now