Cultural Tourism Programme.
Learn from Africa.
Seven kilometres (7 kms) out of Arusha town, on the green and steep slopes of Mount Meru, there a village whose habitants are farmers from the Wa-arusha tribe. The Wa-arusha tribe forms a part of the Maasai group who has gradually shifted from the pastoralism to agriculture.
Some Wa-arusha still lives in the traditional bomas, some in stone houses, some still depend on their cows and some cultivate large plot. The village shows the transition from the traditional into modern Afrika’s life.
At Ng’eresi villagers will offer you:
• A guide tour of some farms on the green and steep slopes of Mount Meru.
• For development lovers, a visit to a number of developments projects in the village (soil conservation, irrigation, cross breeding, biogas, and fish nursery).
• A climb to Kivesi Hill, an old volcano with a natural forest on top will give you a beautiful view over the surrounding area.
• The old stories and traditional houses will give you a view of Wa-arusha culture with their ins and outs.
• During the meal time, apart from meals that you have been used to from your hotel prepared by men’s creativity, here you can have a meal prepared with Afrikan love from Juhudi women’s group.
Touring on this Wa-arusha village can range from a day walking tour to one and half day walking tour
Why Travel with Kushiland tours.
We’ve been the leader in African small group adventure travel and safari for more than 20 years. Learn on why other Traveler like you choose us over our rivals
Small groups Safaris
Join a small group of like-minded travelers that, like you, are eager to safely and confidently experience all the things that make our world worth exploring.
Travel with Confidence
With 100% guaranteed departures, our flexible rebooking policy, and heightened health and safety measures, we’ve got you covered every step of your trip.
Proffesional Local Guides
Our Local Guide has over 10 years Experience , meaning they know the area you’re exploring like the back of their well-traveled hand.
Give Back to Society.
We've a meaningful relationships with local communities, directly benefiting the people and places we visit.
Flexibility, freedom, fun
No matter the Travel Style, our tours balance well-planned itineraries with the flexibility to do your own thing and make the experience your own.
Commited to Excellence
When you travel with us, you experience first-hand our commitment to making travel a force for good is in everything we do.
Plan Unforgettable Tanzania Experience Today
We have plenty of African Vacation styles and experience for you and within your allotted budget.
Book Your Stay Now